Always Know When Your Period is Coming!
Now Available for:
Lots of apps can predict your period’s monthly due date based on a regular 28-day cycle. But who’s that regular? Period Tracker uses information from your last 6 periods to tell you when your flow will stat. Now that’s useful!
With Period Tracker, you can:
- Keep track of period start and end dates
- Predict the start and end of your next 12 periods (The app keeps refining those dates based on data you enter)
- Get information about the current phase of your cycle
- See when you’re more and less fertile
- Enter daily physical symptoms and mood to help you monitor and manage PMS or menstrual-related illness
- Keep track of when you had intercourse
- Maintain a record of when you’ve taken the Pill (and get reminders)
You’ve got a busy life and your period is the last thing you need to worry about. Luckily there’s Period Tracker from Mobile Mom.